Seaforth View has lovely views of False Bay and Roman Rock Lighthouse, and is a short stroll away from the sea where you can swim in the calm waters of Seaforth Beach or together with the penguins at Boulders Beach. It is centrally located and within walking distance to a convenience store, two safe swimming beaches and three restaurants.
The house has a huge terrace with a secluded nook, which is the perfect place to have all your meals
· Fully fitted kitchen with modern appliances: stove with ceramic top, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave oven.
· Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite, has a Queen size extra length bed
· Second bedroom with en-suite and has two single beds
· Both bedrooms are large and an extra bed can easily be put down in each room.
· Second bedroom has direct access to the terrace.
· Spacious lounge
· Garage and off-street parking for one extra car
· Very close to the start of the hiking trail up the mountain (Blockhouse pass trail). The path links up with other trails and it is possible to walk all the way to Cape Point.
· No smoking inside house
· No pets
· Reduced price for long rentals (more than 2 weeks) and low season (May-September).
· Minimum nights: 5
SEAFORTH VIEW Seaforth Sleeps 4